How the Combined Online Survey Software Works
The DAP, in SurveyTrax, takes you to a new level of understanding in terms of youth development. You'll be able to:
- Quickly and cost-effectively administer, analyze and interpret high-quality survey data.
- Accurately measure the eight internal and external Developmental Asset categories that contribute to positive youth outcomes.
- Re-administer the survey as often as every three months to track progress and results.
- Make targeted improvements in specific asset groups to drive high-impact results.
- Integrate multiple data points with DAP results, including displaying them on a community map, to gain even greater insight into development needs.
- Gain actionable insight into a young person's experiences in their families, schools, and communities, setting the stage for family engagement and collective action.
- Implement a continuous improvement strategy, with support from Search Institute, that leads to real change in the lives of young people.